Over time, your car’s paint acquires fine scratches, swirl marks, oxidation, and other imperfections. Polishing with Random Orbital Polisher removes very thin layers of material (just microns), to reduce or eliminate these imperfections.
The machine operates under low speed, low heat conditions, so there is no fear of “burning” through paint or removing too much material.
It lays down thin, even coats of product for fast work and easy removal.
- Ergonomics Design: The extended comfort front handles to grip, tailored body length. the speed control dial is placed in the middle of the body, right above the user’s thumb, make operation much easier.
- 6 Setting Speed: Adjust Speed from 2000 to 5500 OPM, provide more choices for polishing and waxing, make better detailing work.
- Dual-Action Motion: Allows you to remove defects and apply polishes and waxes without harming your paint. Provide better pad contact with the surface and reducing the polishes sling.
- Great to Use: Mini Dual Action Polisher is the safest, easiest way to get perfect paint. It is the centerpiece of a complete car care system that’s easy for beginners to master, yet still provides professional-level polishing and waxing. You’ll achieve flawless results without the hard work.
- Multifunctional Detail Polishing: Equipped with different sized extension rods, used for all kinds of coating waxing and polishing, especially on small or narrow areas, such as car logo, door handle, interior control panel etc.
- Back Plate Diameter: 3 " (80mm)
- Orbit: 10mm
- Rated Voltage: 110v - 230v
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 780W
- No Load Speed: 2000-5500r/min
- Thread Type: M14